Resources from the National Organization
- To learn more about The Compassionate Friends, visit The Compassionate Friends National Website
- We Need Not Walk Alone is the National Magazine with current and past issues.
- To find a local support group, visit Chapter Locator. Type in your city, state or zip code to find the closest chapter to you. Click on the chapter name in gold for contact information for the chapter.
- To find support online through Facebook visit the Private Facebook groups page. Click on the title of the group, and then click on "Join group".
- To find support through our live chats, visit the online chat support page.
- To read articles from other bereaved parents, siblings, grandparents, and professionals, visit our blog.
- Family and Sibling Support is available on the Family and Sibling Support page.
- We also offer a booklet, The Grief of Parents available online.
- Every year on the 2nd Sunday of December, we hold our annual Worldwide Candle Lighting. To view our virtual Worldwide Candle Lighting program that was held on December 12, 2021, this is a video on YouTube.
- Books on the topics of grief and support are available on the Compassionate Friends Books page.
- In February of 2021, we offered a virtual event, entitled Rising Through Grief and Hope.
- If you know someone who is newly bereaved who could use our support, please direct them to this link to request a bereavement packet.
- TAPS: Military Tragedy Assistance Program caring for America's fallen heroes.